Thursday, October 14, 2010

Photo Update



Taylor's 1st haircut 



Steppingstone Theatre - Noah's 1st theatre class

Bryan studying Hebrew in our hallway
Best summer downpour ever!!

Our Garden!
Time to get clean after getting dirty in the garden!

Walking across Stone Arch Bridge in Minneapolis

Want a flower?

Bryan's Birthday

Pickle Juice!!

It's so hard to say good-bye...

My last day with my good friend Kara before she moved.  : (

Trip to Gulf Shores, Alabama

The Fuemmeler family (most of us anyway)

Noah and I at my cousin's wedding

Taylor dancing with her cousin, Talon

The kids were amazed by the bride.  : )
Taylor, Bryan & Khalan

Noah's 5th birthday



A very special mommy-daughter day!  Taylor was in heaven!!

Bethel Seminary

Taylor's big girl bed!

On Taylor's birthday.....at the Mall of America

Princess Taylor

Taylor's 3rd birthday party

My surprise party in Missouri

Me, Taylor and my nice, Khalan

Me and Tessa, my new niece

Khalan, Noah, Me and Taylor

15th Wedding Anniversary Trip to Branson, MO

One of the many beautiful rainbows we saw on campus this summer

Back to school dinner

Noah's first day of Kindergarten

After school hug from Daddy


Daddy fixing Taylor's hair for her first day of preschool

First day of preschool at NeHi



Frist time on the bus
First time off!


Corn maze at the apple orchard

Corn maze at the apple orchard

Bryan's 1st day of school


Go Tigers!!

M-I-Z
Fall Fun!

Fall fun with friends!

Mr. Smiley
The kiddos

2 comments: